Monday, March 4, 2013

SPRING SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION IN THE WORKS


hello everyone! despite my silence here, there have been some pretty big things in the works that have me pretty excited. one of the first being my new website, which i've already told you about, but secondly, my new collection!

i have been experimenting with all types of materials, tools and solutions. some beautiful things have happened thanks to this new process and i wanted to share it with you first :)

so here is a tiny sneak peek of the collection board i put together this morning while my rabbit alphonso tried to attack the board thinking he was saving me from it. oh boy. but i hope you can get a bit of a feel for the pieces. i tried to make some of my items from my last collection {which was entirely in bronze} more affordable which included using brass over bronze and doing the entire process without lost wax casting this time.

the results thus far have been fruitful and it makes me giddy just thinking about showing them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment