Monday, March 12, 2012

lonesome bride:: wanderlustings vintage collection


i collect vintage like some people collect bad habits. so i guess vintage could very well be my 'bad habit.'

this is why i've posted quite a few of items from my personal collection for sale in my etsy shop. there are a some items that i've been so excited to get my hands on that i didn't even bother reading the measurements in the item description -- because who needs to wear vintage clothing, right?! sheesh, caitlin. so needless to say, i have come to terms with letting a few of them go knowing that i was just not made for that size.

this 1960's wedding dress i think i am going to have the most tearful parting of ways with though. the details on her are so sweet and delicate. she had yellowed quite a bit by the time i found her in a forgotten chicago shop but i loved her just the same.

you can see her and the other items i just listed in my shop right here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man when I saw that you listed new items in your store I rushed over! Everything is so prettyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jihee!!! you're alive!!! thank you so much ma'am - thank gosh i bought that new camera!

      Delete