Thursday, March 15, 2012

rimas visgirda:: the rosenfield collection


i have been on the hunt for artist made pottery lately as my obsession with collecting mugs and flatware grows. so when i happened upon rimas visgirda's bowl from the rosenfield collection i just wanted to die. quite literally because i'll never be able to own it and it is one of the most beautiful pieces i have ever laid eyes upon.

the lovely vintage floral pattern the striping with the layer of gold on the bottom. it's rustic femininity and screams i'm a fancy girl livin' on the prairie. yes, it's utterly perfect. and completely unlike anything i've ever seen him do before.

if anyone finds something like this, please let me know. i must mitts on some.

image courtesy of the rosenfield collection.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous- I love the variations of pattern on this. I could imagine this to be sold in Anthropologie. :P
    And yes let me know when you post your outfits so I can share with others!

    -Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i seriously wish it was for sale at some place like anthro so i could get my mitts on it ;D

      Delete