Tuesday, April 3, 2012

15//30 project :: sustainable capsule wardrobe


boy do i have some catching up to do or what?? methinks yes.

i have been sitting on these images...majorly procrastinating on editing the photos themselves. so i managed to complete all of them while i was on the train to work and from work today.

lately, i have been contemplating more and more, over the myth of my 'downtime.' you see, i don't know what downtime is anymore. when i think relaxing - i think: surf the web for something awesome to blog about - what the hell is my problem?! so needless to say, i've been trying to find somewhat of a healthy balance.

it's easier said than done though because right now i am designing a new jewelry line for fall//winter 2012, interviewing amazing and inspiring people, doing interviews for blogs, trying to unearth interesting things to blog about, make a buttload of product for orders from my etsy sale, take pictures for my blog, coordinate sponsors and giveaways, get product ready for the dose market in mid-april, organize for the new york international gift fair, keep up with friends and family, go to events, have a full-time job on top of all of this and oh yeah, actually try to sleep and have something slightly resembling a life.

not that i'm complaining though because honestly, i have never felt so fulfilled in my entire life.

but anyway, back to editing photos on my daily commute. i don't want to give you all of the outfits in one lump sum, so i thought two a day might be the way to go.

i threw my favorite green ruffle bird dress into the mix and my cream lace free people top. how did i not think of these pieces sooner?!

anyway here they are! so now i have used 12 out of my 15 pieces!
check out my other project posts here and here.

please follow the other wonderful 15/30 project ladies::
tania from t like bubble tea
sam from sam is home
karen from tomimito
alicia from kitten masks
joy from of stranger sensibilities
monique from petite avenue
clare from curious looking glass

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely head over heels over your first outfit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, carmen! that one is totally my favorite!

      Delete