Tuesday, June 5, 2012

creative ways to style your bottom half


i'm not sure why it really never occurred to me to make more of a statement with my entire bottom half of my body but the way they styled these pants and shoes over at metier has really got me thinking. there are so many cool ways to style 'pants' which i have never really preferred but am totally drooling over the ones above right now. there are so many different fits and cuts and colors too - i am so inspired!

why shouldn't i put as much effort into my bottom half as i do when i coordinate tops and jewelry - yessum! new challenge to myself!!

outfit images courtesy of metier.
arrow divider from i rock so what.

2 comments:

  1. i've always thought it would be fun if our culture somehow decorated our thighs. like wrap something around the thigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually leave my bottom half limited in print as to not emphasize the hips and thighs. If there is print it usually comes in the form of a skirt which hides all of that! Yes but I'm very tempted to buy something graphic for my bottom half now.

    ReplyDelete