Sunday, April 22, 2012

curious curations :: these are a few of my favorite things


happy {happy?!} monday morning friends!

i wanted to share some of my other treasured pieces that i gathered a little while back and curated on a piece of cardboard with those cool serial numbers along it. these items are ::

i. my antique brass stamped hair pins
ii. my gold and white journal from anthro
iii. my burt's bees tinted lip balm {this one's hibiscus although i cannot stop wearing the dahlia shade}
iv. my cubist modular ring from -- believe it or not -- forever 21
v. my antique flora brooch from my great grandma, enrica
vi. a hand-shaped marbleized cameo necklace given to me by my grandmother - one of my favorite pieces by far!

and there you have it - hope you enjoyed!

oh and there's still time to enter the giveaway!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment